Here is a list of Bloom IVF Centres in Mumbai
1. Bloom IVF Centre at Lilavati Hospital
- Lilavati Hospital is a multi-specialty private hospital established in 1978.
- Bloom IVF centre is an active part of Lilavati hospital for more than 21 years.
- It has state-of-art infrastructure for IVF treatment which maintains the comfort of the patient right from consultation to discharge.
- They provide all types of infertility treatments such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, etc.
- The average pregnancy success rate in one IVF cycle is 76%. Hence, it is one of the best IVF centre in Mumbai.
- Address: A-791, Bandra Reclamation Rd, General Arunkumar Vaidya Nagar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Book an Appointment: 9820057722
- Appointment Timings: Monday to Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM
2. DY Patil Fertility Centre at DY Patil Hospital
- DY Patil Hospital is a multi-specialty charitable hospital established in 2004.
- It is one of the largest charitable hospitals in India.
- It has a world class laboratory for infertility treatments. It strictly follows the international quality standards and stays committed to deliver result-oriented IVF treatment to its patients.
- They offer full range of infertility treatment such as IVF, ICSI, IMSI, etc.
- Hence, Bloom IVF centre at DY Patil Hospital is considered as one of the best IVF centres in Navi Mumbai.
3. Babies and Us Fertility IVF & ICSI Centre at Opera House
- Babies and Us Fertility Centre is a multi-specialty IVF hospital in Mumbai at Opera House.
- Nandita Palshetkar, Dr. Rohan Palshetkar and Dr. Rashmi Pai are the senior doctors at this clinic.
- They provide various types of infertility treatment such as IVF, ICSI, males infertility and many more.
- Through the efficiency, dedication, precision, and compassion the clinic ensures that the patient’s well-being, comfort and needs are of top priority. Hence, it is one of the best infertility centres in Mumbai.
- Address: 534,4th Floor, Bombay Mutual Terrace, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004
- Book an Appointment: 9820057722
- Appointment Timings: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 11 AM to 1 pm
Our Founders and Medical Directors
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai and Dr. Nandita Palshetkar are the Founders of Bloom IVF Group. They are even the Medical Directors of Bloom IVF Group. They established the chain of IVF centres in 1991. They are one of the country’s leading Gynecologists and IVF specialists. Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is the pioneer in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) in India. He has received 45+ awards for his outstanding contribution to the field of infertility management, Gynecology and Obstetrics around the world.
Why Choose Bloom IVF Centre in Mumbai?
- Our motto is – ‘Be cost-effective without jeopardizing patient safety & success’
- We have a highly trained and qualified team of IVF specialists practicing for over 25 years.
- We have a vast experience of having treated more than 25,000 patients.
- Our IVF centre in Mumbai have advanced state–of–the–art technology, maintained by highly trained & skilled personnel.
- Our labs have advanced technology equipment and machines for IMSI, Assisted Laser Hatching technology and Embryoscope.
- Our centres are additionally equipped with ultraviolet lights and photocatalytic convertors. They have the potential to kill viruses such as COVID 19.
- We follow Standardised protocols with proven results and perform about 3000 ART Procedures every year.
- Our success rates are similar to the topmost IVF centres in India, UK and the USA.
- Our pregnancy success rate at the end of 3 attempts is approximately 90%.
- For patients with cancer, we have specially innovated oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue freezing program.
- We are experts in treating repeated IVF failure patients, egg freezing, male infertility including zero sperm count.
- Even patients with poor ovarian reserve can get pregnant with their own eggs through our infertility treatments.
Bloom IVF Centre Awards
Due to our best practices in providing infertility treatment in Mumbai and across India, we have been honored with many awards.
‘Best IVF Chain in India’ in 2020
We received this award at MTI Indian Medical Tourism Summit 2020 at Taj Mansingh Hotel, New Delhi in February 2020
‘Best IVF Chain at South Asia’ in 2019
We received this award at South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit and Business Awards at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi in December 2019
‘Pharma Leaders Most Valuable and Reliable Multi-Speciality centre for Fertility & IVF’ in 2018
We received this award at Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards 2018 at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai in December 2018
‘Mahanagar Global Achievers Award for the Best IVF Centre’ in 2018
We received this award at India International Centre, New Delhi in August 2018
‘Best Fertility and IVF Group of the year Awards’ in 2017
We received this award at Stars of the Industry Group, Super Achievers 2017 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai in November 2017
‘World’s Greatest Brands and Leaders in Asia & GCC’ in 2017
We received this award at India-UAE Business and Social Forum at Dubai Meydan Hotel, Dubai in May 2017
‘Medical Tourism Excellence Award for Best IVF and Infertility Care’
We received this award at MTDA Medical Tourism Conclave ad Awards 2017 at ShangriLa Hotel, New Delhi in April 2017
‘International Frost and Sullivan Award for IVF Service Provider Company of the Year’ in 2013
We received this award at Frost & Sullivan 5th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 at The Lalit Hotel, Mumbai in October 2013
Going through IVF during the pandemic has brought lots of unforeseen challenges. Dr. Pai and his team have maintained continuity in our treatment. Their professionalism and thorough implementation of safety protocols has made us feel safe and cared for. We made a great choice going with Dr. Pai. We have come to think of the staff as an extended family. It was an experience beyond words to hold my niece in my arms and I than Dr. Pai and his team for making this possible for us
My cousin visited Dr. Hrishikesh Pai, he had heard of through some close relatives. He visited Dr. Pai along with his wife, and I could say it was a life-changing moment for them. They have infertility issues, but due to God's grace, Dr. Pai came as a messenger for them. Lots of blessings and good wishes for Dr. Pai from our side. Thanks a lot.
Dr. Pai’s team leaves nothing to chance as every step of the process is thorough and handled by experts in their own rights such as the radiologist, the hematologist, the geneticist, etc. This makes you believe that good news is a matter of when rather than if. In simple words, trust in the best and keep faith and optimism. Special thanks to Dr. Rashmi for her consistent presence, patient explanation of all processes involved, and round-the-clock support when needed.
Today we heard our baby’s heartbeat for the first time. Yea we can say we have conceived successfully. After struggling for more than 5 years, we have got out Positive news. All thanks to Almighty and Dr. Pai and his team. Especially Dr. Unnati, her perfect treatment, and positive attitude made us believe that I can get pregnant.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of IVF treatment is determined by a number of factors, including the clinic’s location, the duration of infertility, and the experience of the best IVF specialists. To know the average cost of IVF you can visit the IVF Cost in Mumbai page.
IVF treatment appears to be the best option for couples who have been trying to get pregnant for a long time but are battling infertility concerns. It’s critical to choose a centre that not only provides ethical treatment but also has the best team of IVF professionals. Bloom IVF is one of the most preferred IVF Centre for the best IVF facilities and highest success rate.
IVF is the best option if only one kid is needed and the lady is over 35 years old. Both IVF and tubal reversal success rates are the same and extremely poor after the age of 42 or 43. When all age groups are considered, IVF has a higher success rate than tubal reversal.
Yes, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) has resulted in the birth of millions of healthy children. The technique poses no risk to the child’s health in the short or long term. The primary difference between IVF babies and normal babies is the way in which they are conceived.
When it comes to IVF, there is no set age limit. It can be done on women in their late 40s and 50s, and it has been done before. As a result, success rates drop as patients get older, and the risk of pregnancy difficulties rises. As a result, the typical upper age restriction for IVF is in the early to mid-forties.
Please Note: Prenatal sex determination & sex selection is illegal in India and it is not done here. Prenatal sex determination & sex selection is illegal in India and not done here. It is a punishable offense.