About Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is one of the best IVF doctors in India. He has vast experience of 35+ years with thousands of cases performed in the fields of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility. He has been practicing as an IVF specialist, Gynecologist, and Obstetrician since 1991.
He is the Founder and Director of the Bloom IVF Group which has eight IVF centres all over India. Dr. Pai is also associated with Lilavati Hospital at Mumbai, DY Patil Hospital at Navi Mumbai and Fortis Hospitals at New Delhi, Gurgaon and Mohali Chandigarh.
In his lifetime, he received 50+ awards for his contribution to the field of infertility treatment and Gynaecology. He is one of the best infertility doctors in India considering the pregnancy success rate of 40-50%.
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai is a Gold Medalist in MD from Seth G S Medical College & K E M Hospital, University of Mumbai. He went on to complete his one-year Clinical Fellowship in Reproductive Biology from the Royal Women’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia in 1989. He is practicing as an IVF and infertility doctor in India.
Furthermore, he did his two years Master’s in Clinical Embryology & Andrology from the Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, USA in 2006-8.
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai Achievements
One of the leading IVF specialists of India
Practicing IVF since 1991 (30+ Years)
Medical Director – Bloom IVF Group with 8+ IVF centres across India
Received 50+ Awards
High success rate comparable to the West (40-50% live birth rate per attempt)
Fill Out the Form Below
For an instant Appointment with the Doctor
Innovations & Developments by Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
- Pioneered Assisted laser hatching in India
- Pioneered the technique oocyte freezing in India
- Pioneered the technique of spindle view In India
- Pioneered the technique of freezing embryos with vitrification in India.
- Pioneered technique ovarian tissue freezing in India
- Introduced the technology of time-lapse incubators called embryo scope, in 2012 in Asia
Videos of Dr. Hrishikesh Pai
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai shares a special message on the occasion of World IVF Day, 2021. He shares his views, the journey of the IVF field, and insightful information for everyone.
Watch Dr. Hrishikesh Pai talk about his approach towards patients having repeated IVF failures in order to help them achieve pregnancy.
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai receiving esteemed Fellowship ad eundem of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK, FRCOG 2019 which is one of the topmost academic award for a Gynaecologist worldwide.
Watch Dr. Hrishikesh Pai talk about the power of egg freezing for women under 35 years who would like to conceive later in their life.
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai in conversation with RJ Malishka from Red FM on World IVF Week 2021. He shares his perspectives and shows how IVF can give hope for all the couples who are aspiring to become parents.
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai delivering the Closing Note at ETHealthworld Fertility Conclave
Received 50+ Awards including
- CME Excellence Voyager Award by IHW Council & Omnicuris at CME Excellence Awards, August 2021
- Felicitated for Dr P K Devi Oration by Nagpur Obstetric & Gynaecological Society, July 2021
- Recognized by The Economic Times - Business Leaders 2020-21 as leading IVF Specialist at Mumbai, March 2021
- Dr Hrishikesh Pai awarded by The Economic Times - ET Panache for his exemplary achievements as Iconic IVF & Infertility Specialist at Times Interact Achievers 2020 at Mumbai, January 2021
- Medical Director –
Bloom IVF Group with 8 IVF centres
- President Elect, FOGSI Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India
- Director –
Corporate Affairs, IFFS International Federation of Fertility Societies
- Founder Chair Indian SIG, –
ASRM American Society of Reproductive Medicine
Areas of Expertise
Male factor Infertility
Recurrent IVF Failure
Fertility preservation for cancer patients
PGT services for thalassemia, Down's Syndrome & sickle cell anemia
News & Media Publications
Bloom IVF Centres in India
Prenatal sex determination & sex selection is illegal in India and not done here. It is a punishable offence.